Hi Pete, I set up bullet a while back and uploaded manually about 300 clients for invoicing when our school re-opens in September. I have logged in now and all of the client details seem to have been erased. Is this possible?

Hi Pete, I set up bullet a while back and uploaded manually about 300 clients for invoicing when our school re-opens in September. I have logged in now and all of the client details seem to have been erased. Is this possible?

1 answer

Peter Connor Staff August 14, 2016
Public

Nope. I’m afraid not. We never ever delete information. Does someone else have access to the system. Are you in the right company. Are you in the Irish product

#answer-3749
  1. eileencast August 14, 2016
    I have been able to log in eventually as Bullet wasn't recognizing my email address. But I am currently in Greece so does that make a difference?
  2. eileencast August 14, 2016
    No one else has access to the system at present
  3. Peter Connor August 14, 2016
    Yep. It's brought you to the international product. Just log out and click the login button. Under the password box you'll see a link asking you were you are. Click it.
  4. eileencast August 14, 2016
    ok, I will try that - thanks a lot
  5. eileencast August 14, 2016
    So, I logged out. Logging in again, says 'from Ireland? - log in here - so I did. I am in again. I click on Clients - then Overview and it says 'No data available in table' - but I think I am in the right place as my email address is showing at the top as is Castleknock School of Music.
  6. Peter Connor August 14, 2016
    Did you set these clients up while you were in Greese.
  7. eileencast August 14, 2016
    No - in Ireland about 4 mths ago approx.
  8. Peter Connor August 14, 2016
    In the top menu. Click the Castleknock School of Music and see is there a 2nd company there.
  9. eileencast August 14, 2016
    ok - will do
  10. eileencast August 14, 2016
    It's not allowing me to click on Castleknock School of Music so I reckon not.
  11. Peter Connor August 14, 2016
    Hmm. I'll have a look at your accounts. We never delete data. It's not ours to touch.
    I'll come back to you in 30.
  12. eileencast August 14, 2016
    Ok. What we want to do out here in Greece is create clients and invoices for Mini Music Academy at the same address. Can I do that here?
  13. Peter Connor August 14, 2016
    Course. It's a web site you can access it from anywhere.
  14. eileencast August 14, 2016
    But the invoice template I created is for Castleknock School of Music, 4-5 The Mall. Can I create another template invoice for Mini Music Academy, 4-5, The Mall
  15. Peter Connor August 14, 2016
    Yep you can have as many templates as you like. When you're creating the invoice, you just click the advanced option and you'll see all your templates in a dropdown, they'll also appear on the right in the preview screen
  16. eileencast August 14, 2016
    Great.
  17. eileencast August 14, 2016
    Yes, I think so..
  18. eileencast August 14, 2016
    Can I prepare invoices now and date them say 5th September and have them ready to email to clients?
  19. Peter Connor August 14, 2016
    Ok, if you're not sure that could be the problem.
  20. Peter Connor August 14, 2016
    Eileen you can do everything. You just create an invoice and at the end of the workflow you don't click send. You'll see all the options. The daft invoices can then be sent when you wish.
  21. eileencast August 14, 2016
    OK, that's great- can you send all the invoices in 1 fell swoop or one by one?
  22. Peter Connor August 14, 2016
    One by one.
  23. Peter Connor August 14, 2016
    I'll show you in a minute.
    So I've had a look at your Irish Product account and there are no clients, suppliers in the account. It's only showing that you logged in 4 times.
  24. Peter Connor August 14, 2016
    On your comment
    I have been able to log in eventually as Bullet wasn't recognising my email address. But I am currently in Greece so does that make a difference?
    Did you setup a new account or something? You seemed unsure if you'd used a different email address.
  25. eileencast August 14, 2016
    I know I was thinking I might have to set up 2 accounts for different invoices so let me try and log in with the other email address. Or if I give you my other email addresses - maybe you can check?
  26. Peter Connor August 14, 2016
    Sure shoot it over
  27. eileencast August 14, 2016
    Thanks Pete
  28. Peter Connor August 14, 2016
    So you created all your clients in the account which is the wrong one. That means all your invoices will be sent from csxx1@gmail.com.
    So I'm going to delete your other accounts and then tell you how to change that email address over. This will take about 30-60 minutes to do.
  29. eileencast August 14, 2016
    hi pete - no don't do that. I think Pat is happy to have all the invoices coming from csmaccounts1 -
  30. eileencast August 14, 2016
    I think he actually asked me to do that now if I remember correctly. So I must have set up all those clients from that account? That was a lot of days work - blood, sweat and tears believe me. Please don't delete
  31. Peter Connor August 14, 2016
    Are you sure. Don't you want them coming from other id
  32. Peter Connor August 14, 2016
    No no.
  33. Peter Connor August 14, 2016
    I'm talking about deleting the empty accounts.
  34. eileencast August 14, 2016
    no - that doesn't matter because my hubby Pat manages all the accounts anyway. So, if there is a query, the client could email him directly - correct?
  35. eileencast August 14, 2016
    Well, did you find all the clients I had set up?
  36. Peter Connor August 14, 2016
    Ok so I'll just leave everything as is.
  37. eileencast August 14, 2016
    ok thanks Pete. So do I have to log into that account to set up the clients for invoicing now?
  38. Peter Connor August 14, 2016
    No Eileen, you've already setup the clients in the account
  39. eileencast August 14, 2016
    ok thanks a lot Pete
  40. Peter Connor August 14, 2016
    Sure no problem.

Please login or Register to Submit Answer