Hi Pete, My accountant sent me the 2015 P2C.csv file but when I try to upload it the system tells me that it is an unknown file type. Is it because I haven’t taken it from ROS directly? Can I input the info manually?

Hi Pete, My accountant sent me the 2015 P2C.csv file but when I try to upload it the system tells me that it is an unknown file type. Is it because I haven’t taken it from ROS directly? Can I input the info manually?

1 answer

Peter Connor Staff January 9, 2016
Public

Yep. You need to download the file from ROS and then upload it to Bullet. Better to do that then enter manually. Mistakes are problematic to fix. Just log in to ROS. Download the file and import to Bullet. Bingo.

#answer-2453
  1. Ok Pete I understand. I would have to register with ROS myself and wait on a Digital Signature, which will take weeks apparently. My accountant has been doing this for me and I am comfortable with that, but as I have only two employees and the amount of info I have to input is very small it would be easy to do it manually.
  2. Peter Connor January 9, 2016
    Ok. But you can just get the accountant to send you the file if you want. Your call.

Please login or Register to Submit Answer