Hi Peter. I was taking a look at the P35L file generated. I have a gross income for grossPay="1623033" for 3 months work (I wish). My Gross Pay for Oct/Nov/Dec is €21649. Can you advise where I am going wrong. Also can you manually change the P35 as I may be accounting wrong but i have a salary deduction in Jan (when I got paid) bu actually refers to Decembers salary. Thx

Hi Peter. I was taking a look at the P35L file generated. I have a gross income for grossPay=”1623033″ for 3 months work (I wish). My Gross Pay for Oct/Nov/Dec is €21649. Can you advise where I am going wrong. Also can you manually change the P35 as I may be accounting wrong but i have a salary deduction in Jan (when I got paid) bu actually refers to Decembers salary. Thx

1 answer

Peter Connor Staff February 20, 2016
Public

Hi,
Did you create the employees using the P2C file or manually?
Pete

#answer-2910
  1. higgins.1 February 20, 2016
    Manually.
  2. Peter Connor February 20, 2016
    That's probably your problem. 99.9% of all payroll issues are around manual entries for employees.
    You should use the P2C file - it's created by Revenue and 99.9% accurate. Adding an extra digit had a huge knock on effect.
    You can't just manually edit the P35's they are a result of what data you've put in the system. If you don't fix it the issues will just continue and get worse.
    Pete
  3. higgins.1 February 20, 2016
    OK. Thanks
  4. Peter Connor February 20, 2016
    Cool.

Please login or Register to Submit Answer