Hi there, I just want to enquire about a continuing charge for wages section of Bullet system. I had employees up to December 2015. My business closed at the end of December and so, I no longer have any employees, however, I need to print out some reports for the year. Once I have done that, is there a way to stop the charge – it is just €4.92 per month but I’m trying to wind up my business accounts completely and will be closing my bank account shortly. Appreciate your advice.

Hi there, I just want to enquire about a continuing charge for wages section of Bullet system. I had employees up to December 2015. My business closed at the end of December and so, I no longer have any employees, however, I need to print out some reports for the year. Once I have done that, is there a way to stop the charge – it is just €4.92 per month but I’m trying to wind up my business accounts completely and will be closing my bank account shortly. Appreciate your advice.

1 answer

Peter Connor Staff May 8, 2016
Public

Hi,
Sure once you terminate the employees the billing will stop. 
If the employees are aren’t working for you any more then it’s ok to terminate them. 

Pete

#answer-3279
  1. muttmagicg May 8, 2016
    Hi Pete,

Thanks for your quick reply. I did terminate my two employees on 23 Dec 2015. However, I have been billed for Jan, Feb & March 2016 for €4 + Vat each month. I have done my P35 return for 2015 and won't be using the wages aspect of the software again with this company. I do have to finalise some business accounts until I get de-registered for VAT.

Sorry, keep forgetting to put my name.

It's Anne-Marie
  2. Peter Connor May 8, 2016
    Hi Anne-Marie,
    If you run all your payroll reports Wages/Payroll Reports and print them out or save them.
    Just make sure you've told revenue even with no employees you still might have to submit zero returns.
    Then click the App Store and delete the Payroll App. The billing will stop then. Does that help.

Pete
  3. muttmagicg May 8, 2016
    Hi Pete,

Yes that does help. I have to notify revenue but they've had all the P45s and P35 and they've already paid over a refund they owed me so all of that is done. I just want to get the gross-to-nett printouts done & I'll delete the app then. I wasn't aware I could do that myself. Thanks for your help.

Anne-Marie
  4. Peter Connor May 8, 2016
    Sure, we'd be a terrible mean or very successful company if you couldn't do that :)
    Remember if your company closes down, you can still keep your Bullet account open. You've to keep your data for 7years. So keep it on Bullet it's free!
    Pete
  5. muttmagicg May 8, 2016
    Appreciate that Pete - thanks very much. Yea I was going to print out a load of reports - have to get a list from my accountant but, being able to access them online is so much easier. Thanks again, Anne-Marie
  6. Peter Connor May 8, 2016
    Sure. Glad it helps a little, it's never an easy thing. Better to do it right though.
    Pete

Please login or Register to Submit Answer