Hi Peter, I have checked all my info etc and there is no reason why my mails should not be delivering, I use Google for busiiness as my mail provider so they should definitely be delivering as its the most reliable mail service I have ever used. This is a pretty big issue for me as my clients never receive invoices and i have been left waiting for days to find out the never even got it. is it possibly a bug with bullethq ?

Hi Peter, I have checked all my info etc and there is no reason why my mails should not be delivering, I use Google for busiiness as my mail provider so they should definitely be delivering as its the most reliable mail service I have ever used. This is a pretty big issue for me as my clients never receive invoices and i have been left waiting for days to find out the never even got it. is it possibly a bug with bullethq ?

1 answer

Peter Connor Staff December 6, 2016
Public

Hi Paddy, 
We’re not getting any errors on email and the test I sent you worked. If the email service was down it would affect everyone and you’re the only one to complain about it. So it’s a client side issue. 
I sent a test invoice from your account to my email address and it worked fine. Here is a video of the invoice, opened invoice, and bullet reading it as open. 
I think it might be an issue with your clients.. 
Thanks Pete

#answer-4563
  1. Hey Peter,
    Yeah I found the culprit, for some reason it worked perfectly before then it just stopped.. the issue was that gmail now forces you to enable access to less secure apps in the admin area and aparently that now includes bullet too.
    Cheers,
    Paddy
  2. Peter Connor December 6, 2016
    Cool - it's always the client side. Delivering invoice is important to us. Glad you got it resolved.

Please login or Register to Submit Answer