HI Pete, I am afraid FoneSense is shutting down, so looking to cancel this subscription.. what do I need to do to do that?

HI Pete, I am afraid FoneSense is shutting down, so looking to cancel this subscription.. what do I need to do to do that?

1 answer

Peter Connor Staff March 6, 2016
Public

Hi Christian,
Sorry to hear about that – you gave it a good bash though. 
So just click on the Cog and Account Details you can delete the subscriptions there. It’s a good idea to leave the account up you can still get audited. Once you delete the paid subscription Bullet will revert back to free. 

We always suggest to people to just keep the account live, that way all your data is there and nicely organised for the next 7 years. 
Hope that helps and sorry to hear the news Christian, I thought it was a great idea. I suspect most of the people in media can’t see past that Billboards. 
I think Bullet is about my 5th business probably my 1,000 idea. We fail more than we succeed. 
You’re a great guy and by doing what you’ve done you’ve achieved more than most people. It’s a harder and lonelier path than anyone can imagine. Be proud of what you’ve done. If I can help you on the next idea – let me know 🙂
Looking forward to seeing you sign-up again. smile
Pete

#answer-2975

Please login or Register to Submit Answer