Hey Guys. Hope you’re well! Until now we at M87 have been using Bullet purely for Creating invoices. We havent been using it to track – who owes us – Monthly earnings – Vat & Tax – etc Silly us. right? I’ve recently started logging who has paid us etc and my eyes have been opened. I really want to start using Bullet for all of the things mentioned above. However, now we have a load of those jobs outstanding and i’d like to clear them off…. What’s the best way to proceed…Clear out all the miss-management and start using Bullet properly from April 2016. Thanks in advance!

Hey Guys. Hope you’re well!
Until now we at M87 have been using Bullet purely for Creating invoices.
We havent been using it to track
– who owes us
– Monthly earnings
– Vat & Tax
– etc
Silly us. right?
I’ve recently started logging who has paid us etc and my eyes have been opened. I really want to start using Bullet for all of the things mentioned above.
However, now we have a load of those jobs outstanding and i’d like to clear them off….
What’s the best way to proceed…Clear out all the miss-management and start using Bullet properly from April 2016.
Thanks in advance!

1. david87 May 9, 2016
    *You can see the jobs outstanding i'm referring to in the attached image

2 answers

Peter Connor Staff May 9, 2016
Public

Great. 
Have you being using Bullet for payroll.

#answer-3345
  1. david87 May 9, 2016
    I have not..
    We've used subcontractors quite a bit, but have not used it for payroll...
    Note. Myself and my co-owner/partner get paid but we don't use bullet for it...
    We pay prsi and nsc etc!

Please login or Register to Submit Answer