Hi, I have just logged in to create an invoice and realised that my bank account details have changed? Could you please contact me on 086 7940903? Regards, Wojciech

Hi,
I have just logged in to create an invoice and realised that my bank account details have changed?
Could you please contact me on 086 7940903?
Regards,
Wojciech

1 answer

Peter Connor Staff October 10, 2015
Public

Hi Wojciech,
You can edit your bank details by clicking the Bank A/c’s link on the left. 
You can edit the bank displayed in invoices by clicking Invoices > Invoice Settings > Selecting the template and clicking Edit. Then you’ll see the all your bank accounts listed below. 
Hope that help, pete

#answer-1991
  1. wojciech stepien October 10, 2015
    it my have been false alarm, the account name was The Business Bank. Is this the default name?
  2. Peter Connor October 10, 2015
    Yep. If you follow the instructions above you can edit anything around bank accounts & invoices.

Pete
  3. wojciech stepien October 10, 2015
    thanks, for the second I thought that someone was tampered with it. I have also sent an email to you so please just ignore it. Many thanks, Wojciech
  4. Peter Connor October 10, 2015
    If any one tampered with Wojciech's account they've have me to deal with, and I pinch!
    Hope that's ok. Bullet has the same security as a Bank, so you're in good hands.

Pete
  5. wojciech stepien October 10, 2015
    thanks Pete!
  6. Peter Connor October 10, 2015
    No prob Wojciech. Hope biz is going well.

P
  7. wojciech stepien October 10, 2015
    its getting better every day :)
  8. Peter Connor October 10, 2015
    That's cause you're using Bullet, we both know that :)
  9. wojciech stepien October 10, 2015
    haha, I am sure you are a part of it :)
  10. Peter Connor October 10, 2015
    Every morning I get up. I look up and say "Baby Jesus", "Baby Jesus make it a good day for Wojciech".
    I know, we're amazing.
  11. wojciech stepien October 10, 2015
    guys do you know any cheap accountant in doubling? I guess on some stage I will have to send it of to revenue
  12. Peter Connor October 10, 2015
    Sure,
    brendan@bradyassociates.ie is very good. He answers questions on our community site too.
    Hope that helps.

Pete
  13. wojciech stepien October 10, 2015
    great, thanks. I'll drop him a line

Please login or Register to Submit Answer