Hi Lads. Happy New Year to you all. I have a quick question. I am doing the end of year bank rec. It is throwing up an amount on Money In for €1599.02 for Total Produce but I just checked all the transactions and that has already been reconciled. I’ve attached a screenshot for you. What do I do with this? Hi Again. Sorry another one for you. I have 2 payments that came in on 02nd July for Satis. One is for 1396.06 and the other is for 3690.00 which totals 5086.06. I am trying to reconcile these and have checked on the client account page. Both of those payments were logged separately on 02nd July but I can’t reconcile them because it says in the Bullet transactions that it is one payment of 5086.06. These were totally separate jobs so how is this happening and how do I fix it? so they paid 2 invoices on 2nd of July but its marked off 2 invoices yet I can’t reconcile

Hi Lads. Happy New Year to you all.
I have a quick question. I am doing the end of year bank rec. It is throwing up an amount on Money In for €1599.02 for Total Produce but I just checked all the transactions and that has already been reconciled. I’ve attached a screenshot for you.
What do I do with this?
Hi Again. Sorry another one for you. I have 2 payments that came in on 02nd July for Satis. One is for 1396.06 and the other is for 3690.00 which totals 5086.06.
I am trying to reconcile these and have checked on the client account page. Both of those payments were logged separately on 02nd July but I can’t reconcile them because it says in the Bullet transactions that it is one payment of 5086.06. These were totally separate jobs so how is this happening and how do I fix it?
so they paid 2 invoices on 2nd of July but its marked off 2 invoices yet I can’t reconcile

1 answer

Peter Connor Staff February 5, 2017
Public

Hi. I’ll have a look at this for you.

#answer-4695
  1. thanks Pete
  2. Peter Connor February 5, 2017
    Hi,
    With Satis you're saying they made one payment for 5086.06 and Bullet won't let you pay off two invoices (1396.06 and 3690.00) with the one payment?
    Is it giving you an error.
    Pete
  3. Peter Connor February 5, 2017
    Hi A,
    I came back to you on that email - I didn't see it this morning. Lets keep everything on that email if it includes all your issues.
  4. ahhh o.k then i'll mail you about Satis

Please login or Register to Submit Answer