Hi Pete, unfortunately with the quote counter on your system, the moment you remove the EST from the name, it breaks to counter and we’re back to EST-230. We could leave it in but again handing someone a quote with EST in the name is a little off-putting! Would be great if there was any other workaround to this, if not no worries. C

Hi Pete, unfortunately with the quote counter on your system, the moment you remove the EST from the name, it breaks to counter and we’re back to EST-230. We could leave it in but again handing someone a quote with EST in the name is a little off-putting! Would be great if there was any other workaround to this, if not no worries. C

1 answer

Peter Connor Staff December 6, 2016
Public

Hi C.
I’m afraid the only work around is to change Estimate to Quote in the top nav. This is the only complaint we’ve received about it, but we’ll keep an eye on it. 
Pete

#answer-4577
  1. Hi Pete, I'm not sure you're following me. I change Estimate to Quote anyway, but the EST-230 still remains irrespective of whetrher it's a quote or estimtae. If I change this to my number sequence i.e. add EST-313, it increments fine. But...! if I alter the name to remove the EST prefix, it breaks the sequence and so we're back to square one.
  2. The EST-230 being the 'Estimate Number'
  3. Peter Connor December 6, 2016
    Sorry, yep that will have to be left. There is no way of changing that.

Please login or Register to Submit Answer