Hi there, I have a few question, I have recently paid my VAT payment to the revenue and realised that they round the payment to the nearest euro. For example my payment was 1725.56euro and the revenue charged me 1726euro. This rounding however is not reflected in the bullet app and now my bank account value is off by 44cents. I understand it is off by a small sum but I am wondering if there are plans for bullet to mimic the behaviour of the revenue and round my VAT payment? If not how do I remedy this on Bullet?

Hi there,
I have a few question, I have recently paid my VAT payment to the revenue and realised that they round the payment to the nearest euro.
For example my payment was 1725.56euro and the revenue charged me 1726euro. This rounding however is not reflected in the bullet app and now my bank account value is off by 44cents.
I understand it is off by a small sum but I am wondering if there are plans for bullet to mimic the behaviour of the revenue and round my VAT payment? If not how do I remedy this on Bullet?

1 answer

Peter Connor Staff April 10, 2016
Public

Bullet can’t and will never “auto”, anything we’d be breaking the law there. But we do give you the option to auto adjust. At the bottom of the bank rec you’ll a check box to auto adjust. It’s in line with revenues 1Euro tolerance.

#answer-3065
  1. Peter Connor April 10, 2016
    Hope that helps.
  2. Great, I haven't tried to reconcile the accounts just yet, but I made the observation recently. Thanks for the info.
  3. One more question, I signed up for the Dropbox feature for my receipts and have been doing both mobile upload and manually uploading to bullet. I seems that the receipts on my dropbox are only ones from the manual upload and doesn't contain the receipts from the auto upload via the mobile app. AM I missing something here? Separately Is there a way for me to export all my recipes?
  4. Peter Connor April 10, 2016
    We'll have a look at your first Q.
    Receipts are just Bills (money out).
    1) Click on the cog then export and pick money out
    2) Expenses (which are bills too) click on the employee in wages and you'll see and expenses report on the right.
    Hope that helps.
  5. "pick money out", I don't see that option. Is there a way of viewing/exporting/accessing a repository of all my receipts? :)
  6. I suppose I thought th dropbox would be just that, but it seems receipts uploaded via the mobile app dont end up in the dropbox folder.
  7. Peter Connor April 10, 2016
    Hi Shane,
    Receipts are Bills are Money Out
    Cog - Export Data - Bills/Expenses
    Wages - Employees Name - Expense Statement
    If the bills were paid for by you then they'll be in your expenses statement. If they were paid for by the company then they'll just be in Bills.
    Dropbox is outside our control, but we'll have a look at the sync issue.
    Hope that helps.

Pete
  8. Thanks, ya I understand how I can export my bills and expenses. I am more interested in exporting or viewing in a single place, my scanned receipt. Just wondering can Bullet can do this?
  9. Peter Connor April 10, 2016
    It's all Money Out, Export Bills.
  10. Peter Connor April 10, 2016
    If you click on a bill you'll see 'Show Receipt Image' above all the line item.
    The img of the receipt doesn't get exported.
  11. Hi, sorry to bring up an old topic, but can you guide me on how to get into the Auto Adjust part of the Bank Rec?
    When I try to do an Account Rec, it tells me "You have no unreconciled bank transactions".
    Should I go ahead and Import a statement, and if I do so, will it match off what has been processed through Bullet against what my bank has?

Please login or Register to Submit Answer