Hi there. I was wondering if there’s a way to merge loan repayment records on Bullet HQ? I received a loan in October 2015 and was paying 25 euro a week off in repayments. Last week I received a top up loan on the same loan repayment while maintaining the repayment amount of the previous loan. I was wondering if there’s a way to record this in Bullet? At the moment the only was I can see to record it is as 2 separate loans with separate repayment amounts and number of repayments. This would of course be inaccurate in terms of calculating interest, amount and period of agreement. Can you help me with this?

Hi there. I was wondering if there’s a way to merge loan repayment records on Bullet HQ? I received a loan in October 2015 and was paying 25 euro a week off in repayments. Last week I received a top up loan on the same loan repayment while maintaining the repayment amount of the previous loan. I was wondering if there’s a way to record this in Bullet? At the moment the only was I can see to record it is as 2 separate loans with separate repayment amounts and number of repayments. This would of course be inaccurate in terms of calculating interest, amount and period of agreement. Can you help me with this?

1 answer

Peter Connor Staff May 8, 2016
Public

Hi Sorry for the delay. Let me get back to you on this later. I’ll see if there is a way to do it. Pete.

#answer-3305
  1. markoconno May 8, 2016
    Thanks Pete.
  2. Peter Connor May 8, 2016
    Hi Mark,
    One potential thing you could do is edit the most recent bill that's been generated for your loan repayment (not the one on the 'Recurring' tab, but the one in 'All'). You can change the details of the capital and interest repayments. When you go to save it, it will ask if you want to change just that bill, or all future bills. Select all future bills and the next ones that are generated will have those details.

Please login or Register to Submit Answer