1 answer

Peter Connor Staff January 9, 2016

You’ll need to get your accountant/bookkeeper to show you had to add that using our ‘Additions and Deductions’.
We’re not accountants and can’t advise that I’m afraid, but it can be added to Bullet. If you don’t have any accountant let me know. 
Thanks Pete

  1. hi i'm am accountant the system doesn't have a way of adding to gross pay to it with having a net pay effect or away to defer the Ta
  2. tax element until the employee returns but the pay must be accounted for in 2015
  3. Peter Connor January 9, 2016
    I'll pass your question onto our accounts team and get an answer for you.
    Thanks Pete

Please login or Register to Submit Answer