P35L – Hi Pete. I just tried to upload my P35L form to ROS. It says on Bullet that it is 0.00 but when I upload to ROS it says that I owe 4,400. How could that happen when I pay tax each month? What happened??? Ahhhhh I can’t owe that much. HELP!

P35L – Hi Pete. I just tried to upload my P35L form to ROS. It says on Bullet that it is 0.00 but when I upload to ROS it says that I owe 4,400. How could that happen when I pay tax each month? What happened??? Ahhhhh I can’t owe that much.
HELP!

1 answer

Peter Connor Staff February 5, 2017
Public

Have you being doing your payroll regularly or have you just hammered them in?

#answer-4697
  1. I do them every month. Usually when there are expenses I've had to go back, cancel a payment, add in the expense then re-click the paid on them. But that would only be for the expenses. Payroll has always been done every month.
  2. FREAKING OUT!!!!
  3. Peter Connor February 5, 2017
    Cool - I had a look at your P30's I can see you've been submitting them. I've ask Johnny to have a look at it tonight. I know there was an issue with P35ls so it's probably linked to that.
  4. oh jesus... i hope that its o.k. i'm having a bloody panic attack here
  5. Peter Connor February 5, 2017
    Who told you I was Jesus.
    Aileen, are you looking to blame the P35ls for an early wine o clock.
  6. oh god... seriously don't joke! I better not have to pay over 4k after paying so much money each month for P35s :(
  7. Peter Connor February 5, 2017
    We'll look into it.
  8. Peter Connor February 5, 2017
    I've seen this happen sometimes if you have recently uploaded any P30s. It takes some time for ROS to process submitted any P30s (sometimes up to 4/5 days), so if you submit a P35 too close to the last time you submitted P30s, it will say you owe money. If you have recently uploaded a P30, you should leave it a few days before trying the P35.

If this isn't the reason, then it's possible that Revenue have different tax details on file for some of your employees then you have entered in Bullet.
  9. Hi John. Your right! The amount matches exactly my last P30. Its taking ages for it to leave my account. i submitted it the first week of January!
  10. Thanks so much for your help

Please login or Register to Submit Answer