Hi Guys. Just doing a bank reconciliation and I have a two payments into the bank account of 400, and 200 euro on the same day. These two payments are from the same company to cover one invoice amounting to €600. Unfortunately when marking the invoice as paid it was marked as received one payment of 600 rather than 200 and 400. I can’t edit the payment for the invoice as tax returns have been filed so how can I manage the bank rec?

Hi Guys. Just doing a bank reconciliation and I have a two payments into the bank account of 400, and 200 euro on the same day. These two payments are from the same company to cover one invoice amounting to €600. Unfortunately when marking the invoice as paid it was marked as received one payment of 600 rather than 200 and 400. I can’t edit the payment for the invoice as tax returns have been filed so how can I manage the bank rec?

1 answer

Peter Connor Staff October 10, 2015
Public

Hi Samantha,
You can go to Tax->Overview, find the appropriate tax period and mark it as unpaid. Then go back to the invoice, delete the payment and add back as two payments. Dont forget to go back and mark that tax period as paid again.

#answer-1945
  1. samantha October 10, 2015
    Thanks very much will try that.

Please login or Register to Submit Answer