Hi I tried to upload vat return report to Ros, My ROS cert in on firefox (because it won’t work on chrome) but I get this message when I try to view bullet in firefox Screen Shot 2017-01-04 at 17.10.47.png

Hi I tried to upload vat return report to Ros, My ROS cert in on firefox (because it won’t work on chrome) but I get this message when I try to view bullet in firefox Screen Shot 2017-01-04 at 17.10.47.png

1 answer

Peter Connor Staff February 5, 2017
Public

Hi Fran,
That’s a local browser issue, or ROS issue. I’m afraid it’s nothing to do with Bullet. 
Try contacting ROS and see if there is an issue. I’ve tried loading the ROS website and had some issue. But it seems to be up now. 

#answer-4677
  1. Hi, The problem is that firefox seems to think that bullethq is unsafe as per screenshot
  2. Peter Connor February 5, 2017
    Hi Fran,
    Again that's a local issue. Works great for me, see here.
    Try updating your antivirus, or updating your Firefox browser I'm using 50.1.0
    Thanks Pete
  3. ok will try that, I'm on a mac so no antivirus
  4. Peter Connor February 5, 2017
    Me too. But, I still had to install https://www.malwarebytes.com/mac/
    I pretty much just work in my browser and it was getting buggy, linking off to dodgy sites.
    It's free and you can scan you mac.
    Pete
  5. Thanks Pete, I will have a look at it, You were correct I'm updating firefox now it's way out of date, I only use it to connect to ROS.
  6. Peter Connor February 5, 2017
    God damn ROS! It's a terrible solution, who uses digital certs!
  7. I Know its the pits, I hate when people make it difficult to give them money :)
  8. I've updated firefox but still the same problem. it says bullethq uses an invalid security certificate Screen Shot 2017-01-04 at 17.27.38.png
  9. I can add an exception rule to allow bullethq on firefox, would you recommend this?
  10. Peter Connor February 5, 2017
    Sure, like I showed you I'm not having that issue. Here http://recordit.co/r7f27sVmRW is me opening ROS in Bullet/Firefox.
    Here is me opening it in Bullet/Chrome.
    All working good. Pete
  11. ok Thanks
  12. Peter Connor February 5, 2017
    Cool - not much more I can do for you there Fran. It must be a local issue.
  13. Peter Connor February 5, 2017
    But, let me know if you get a solution and I'll share it with the community.
    Thanks Pete
  14. Hi Pete,
  15. Peter Connor February 5, 2017
    Hii
  16. I just allowed firefox to make an exception (I reckon you are fairly legit) ) its the easiest solution as I cant readily remember my password or where the cert is on my computer to enter all the info again in chrome, Fran
  17. Peter Connor February 5, 2017
    Cool - thanks for letting me know Fran, we'll share that out.
    Make sure you run that MalWare software - my my browser starts acting up it's always something odd going on.
    Pete
  18. Thanks for that I just uploaded and run it and everything seems fine

Please login or Register to Submit Answer