Hi Peter I finally started on my laptop trying to sort out my accounts with Bullet.I think I will get the hang of it but i am just inputting data from 2015 at the moment (sales and purchases) to see if i can get it right. The qusstion i have is i put in a VAT period 1st January to 30th April and it came out exactly correct and then i marked it paid but this morning it is not showing up in the Tax overview only the period Sept to Dec 2015. Also is there anyway i can print out reports like the 3 VAT periods from 2015.MANY THANKS eugene

Hi Peter I finally started on my laptop trying to sort out my accounts with Bullet.I think I will get the hang of it but i am just inputting data from 2015 at the moment (sales and purchases) to see if i can get it right. The qusstion i have is i put in a VAT period 1st January to 30th April and it came out exactly correct and then i marked it paid but this morning it is not showing up in the Tax overview only the period Sept to Dec 2015. Also is there anyway i can print out reports like the 3 VAT periods from 2015.MANY THANKS eugene

1 answer

Peter Connor Staff February 5, 2016
Public

Hi Eugene, 
The Jan-Apr is viewable clicking on the Paid tab, in the Tax Overview table.

#answer-2654
  1. Peter Connor February 5, 2016
    Also, you can export the tax periods as csv file, from Export Tax Period menu
  2. Yes I tried that but i think when i did that export to excel it just opened up the spreadsheet without any data included ,,, i will try it again to make sure thanks a mill
  3. Peter Connor February 5, 2016
    It just includes the Total VAT, and the amount paid for each tax period.
    If you want a more detailed breakdown , try Accountant & Report Tools -> Account Transactions and choose VAT
  4. Great Louise thanks for that i was able to save the VAT period Jan-April 2015 in a folder with all the transactions.No doubt i will be back again with more questions but i am getting used to it thanks -Eugene
  5. Peter Connor February 5, 2016
    no worries, glad to help

Please login or Register to Submit Answer