I need to correct details of a loan I entered, but I can’t find anywhere to revise it. Is there a way? Problem: Bullet is showing loan payments starting from 2 May 2016, when it should be 14 March 2016. It is possible that I entered the terms wrong, but I think what may have actually happened is that I accidentally deleted 5 no. ‘bills’ that Bullet had generated in association with the loan. (Long story, but it is a weekly loan, it was attached to the wrong account, and I had to go back and delete payments so I could reconcile them with the proper account.) Ideally, I’d like to just wipe out whatever loan details Bullet has, start again, and reconcile the payments against the properly entered loan. Is this possible? If not, is there a workaround I could use to account for these 5 loan ‘bills’ that it looks as though I deleted? Right now they are shown as coming out of my current account but I have no ‘bill’ to reconcile them against from Bullet. Sorry for the hassle! And thanks.

I need to correct details of a loan I entered, but I can’t find anywhere to revise it. Is there a way?
Problem:
Bullet is showing loan payments starting from 2 May 2016, when it should be 14 March 2016. It is possible that I entered the terms wrong, but I think what may have actually happened is that I accidentally deleted 5 no. ‘bills’ that Bullet had generated in association with the loan. (Long story, but it is a weekly loan, it was attached to the wrong account, and I had to go back and delete payments so I could reconcile them with the proper account.)
Ideally, I’d like to just wipe out whatever loan details Bullet has, start again, and reconcile the payments against the properly entered loan. Is this possible? If not, is there a workaround I could use to account for these 5 loan ‘bills’ that it looks as though I deleted? Right now they are shown as coming out of my current account but I have no ‘bill’ to reconcile them against from Bullet.
Sorry for the hassle! And thanks.

1 answer

Please login or Register to Submit Answer