1 answer

Peter Connor Staff September 8, 2014

Hi Vanessa,

Thanks for the question, you’ll need your accountant to enter the grant using manual journal entries. If you’re not comfortable using them, then keep away from them.
Grants are income but they’re treated a little different than normal income like a paid invoice. 
If you need an introduction to an accountant can do that for you.
Here is a little bit of reading and some questions answered by one of our community accountants. 
Let me know if you need anything else. 


Please login or Register to Submit Answer