Hi, I’m currently generating P60’s for my staff for 2016, however i am unable to do so for one of my employees as the links don’t appear as they have done for all my other employees

Hi, I’m currently generating P60’s for my staff for 2016, however i am unable to do so for one of my employees as the links don’t appear as they have done for all my other employees

1 answer

Peter Connor Staff February 12, 2017
Public

Hi Robbie,
I’ll have a look at this for you now. 
Thanks Pete

#answer-4845
  1. Peter Connor February 12, 2017
    Hi Robbie,
    It looks like it's an issue with your browser cashing, try reloading the pages or using a different browser.
    I've opened all your employees here and you can see the P60 is present on all.
    Hope that helps

Pete
  2. i've cleared the cache and tried multiple browsers however still unable to generate a P60 for hazel smith?
  3. Peter Connor February 12, 2017
    It's 2017 the P60 isn't due till Dec 2017.
    "Click on a link to either view or download a P60 for a specific year. Note that P60s are not available until the year has ended, so you cannot yet generate a P60 for this year. Only years for which the employee has tax details entered will appear."
  4. for all the other employees, i clicked generate P60, the following screen has 2016 and the option to view or download, however for employee hazel smith, there is nothing, no year lister and no buttons to view or download the P60, its just blank with her name
  5. Peter Connor February 12, 2017
    Hi,
    Cool I'll look into that for you and get back to you.
    Thanks Pete
  6. screenshot of what i'm looking at
  7. Peter Connor February 12, 2017
    Thanks - we're investigating it now.
  8. Peter Connor February 12, 2017
    Hi Robbie,
    The issue here is that you have Hazel's start date down as the 25 January 2016, but her tax details are only from 3 February 2016, so the system thinks there's missing information for Hazel to generate the P60. This is something we will look to fix soon, but in the shortterm, if you change Hazel's start date from 25 January 2016 to 2 February 2016, you should be able to generate the 2016 P60 for her.
    Regards,
    John.

Please login or Register to Submit Answer