Hi Pete, the incorrect PRSI rates was used for the 2 directors at the start of 2016. So we need to make a PRSI adjustment prior to filing the P35. How do we do this? Thanks

Hi Pete, the incorrect PRSI rates was used for the 2 directors at the start of 2016. So we need to make a PRSI adjustment prior to filing the P35. How do we do this? Thanks

1 answer

Peter Connor Staff February 5, 2017
Public

Hi, 
You’ll need to contact your accountant and get them to use the manual journal entries to update Bullet and update Revenue. 
Just note if you create employees manually we can’t support them. 100% of the time it leads to payroll errors, those payroll errors take about 2-3 hours to investigate each. 
We strongly advise people simply use our P2C file import, it’s 100% right all the time. 
Thanks Pete

#answer-4685
  1. Thanks. We did it. 1 more thing and then I'll stop bugging you. We are entering an opening trial balance dated 31/12/15. I want to put EUR into a EUR account and USD into our USD account, but the USD account does not appear as an option so cant post entries. Please advise.
  2. Peter Connor February 5, 2017
    It doesn't appear on the manual journal entries or as a drop down in Invoices/Bills
  3. Peter Connor February 5, 2017
    I can see it's no appearing in Manual Journal Entries. I'll investigate.

Please login or Register to Submit Answer