If we have a bunch of sales over the next month – say 1000 with 2800EUR income. Is there somewhere to log this? Looks like there is just a ‘someone paid me’ tab – is that where i can log a weeks/months sales?

If we have a bunch of sales over the next month – say 1000 with 2800EUR income. Is there somewhere to log this? Looks like there is just a ‘someone paid me’ tab – is that where i can log a weeks/months sales?

1 answer

Peter Connor Staff June 27, 2016
Public

Hi Alex,
Are you a service business or selling product?
Pete

#answer-3658
  1. alexgartla25 June 27, 2016
    ehm, we are selling food
  2. alexgartla25 June 27, 2016
    so lots of small units
  3. Peter Connor June 27, 2016
    Ok so Bullet is designed for service based businesses like graphic designers etc, companies that generate invoices say 10 times a day too once a month.
    Therefore all income is recorded as an invoice.
    We can work with product based business but you'll have to generate an invoice for each sale.
    We've also designed Bullet to generate live reports. That means if you have 1000's of sales in a month you're system is going to be impossible slow.
    It's just because we've designed it for service based businesses. You could try Xero, they're a pretty good product, have you looked at them?
  4. alexgartla25 June 27, 2016
    ah ok. yeah i really liked bullet for inputting loans, capital items etc.
  5. alexgartla25 June 27, 2016
    finding xero hard to get the head around
  6. alexgartla25 June 27, 2016
    no worries, thanks for the help
  7. Peter Connor June 27, 2016
    Sure, sorry about that Alex.
    If you want I can give you a quick call to give you some advice and better understand what you're looking to do.

Pete

Please login or Register to Submit Answer