Is it possible for you to change the rate in an invoice to 3 decimal places so that I can invoice €123 for 1000 quantity @ 0.123 instead of €120 for 1000 quantity @ 0.12?

Is it possible for you to change the rate in an invoice to 3 decimal places so that I can invoice €123 for 1000 quantity @ 0.123 instead of €120 for 1000 quantity @ 0.12?

1. free triple diamond slots January 28, 2022
    <strong>clip art gambling slots https://2-free-slots.com/</strong&gt;

1 answer

Peter Connor Staff November 14, 2015
Public

I can ask tech. But I know this came up before I think it had a knock on effect with tax.
I’ll ask again thought.

#answer-2176
  1. Ok Peter, Thanks, If you can let me know about the unit issue if you find out anything. I'll round up or down for the minute.
    I'll check my mail server to see if the invoice payment request is trapped somewhere.
  2. Thanks Again! Dave.
  3. Hi Peter, I just got an email from my client to say that she didn't receive the invoice even though I requested it be sent from Bullet Again? I am not having any trouble getting your email notifications through my mail server so I'm not sure why I wouldn't receive a copy of the invoice from Bullet as well?
  4. Peter Connor November 14, 2015
    Hi,
    You're notusing the Bullet mail server, you have configured your own, and in the logs we are getting "java.net.SocketTimeoutException: connect timed out."

Both the invoice email to your client and the copy sent to you, would be sent through your mail server.
    Other mails received from Bullet ( such as read receipts etc ) would be sent using our mail server, so that's why you would receive them.
    Hope that helps. We always recommend people move to Google Apps. Any outbound problems are related to personal mail servers 100% of the time.

Hope that helps

Please login or Register to Submit Answer