Client Entertainment Expenses

How do you record client entertainment expenses which is subject to corporate tax (i.e. not deductible for corporate tax)?

1 answer

Mariana Yarosh Staff May 24, 2019

Hey Mang,

You can mark anything paid for by the company or employee. For the employee to appear you have to add them as an employee in payroll. The only way an employee can get money out of the company is via payroll. If the employee is marked as the payee of the bill it goes into their expenses.

Hope that helps


Please login or Register to Submit Answer