Hi, I’m looking at my employee (paid from Jan to Jun and ceased employment in June) and it’s showing USC as €5.88 per week on a wage of €350 per week…. Is this correct? Is the USC for 2016 not calculated at 1% for the first 12012? Maybe I’m missing something but wanted to check before loading up details to ROS….

Hi, I’m looking at my employee (paid from Jan to Jun and ceased employment in June) and it’s showing USC as €5.88 per week on a wage of €350 per week…. Is this correct? Is the USC for 2016 not calculated at 1% for the first 12012? Maybe I’m missing something but wanted to check before loading up details to ROS….

1 answer

Peter Connor Staff November 14, 2016
Public

Hi,
Did you setup the employee using an imported P2C file from ROS?
Pete

#answer-4284
  1. You know what, I can't actually remember as it was just a trial that I was trying out at the time.... I have since set up a new account with youselves and have 3 employees on it (and another going on this week). I was just using the trial alongside my manual system to check for usability etc.
    Actually loving your program.... it was probably something strange that I did myself when trying out that system.
  2. I have loaded up the employee P2C files to my new account
  3. Peter Connor November 14, 2016
    Ok, Just be very careful with setting up employees. We actually wont support manually created employees cause it's 100% of the time human error and the time to investigate it is a couple of hours. We usually push it to the accountant, as we like to keep the costs as low as possible for people using Bullet.
    Payroll is tricky in that there are tax date caps, so for example someone's tax credits might have run out and suddenly their salary has dropped. This confuses people and so on.
    The system is heavily tested and rock solid. So always use the P2C file when creating employees, it's super simple to do and is 100% right. Even if it's wrong in the eye's of Revenue its right. Go figure.
    Glad you used the P2C on your real system. That will be 100% right, even when it looks wrong (caps).
    Thanks for trying out Bullet - glad you like it blush
    Pete
  4. perfect, thanks

Please login or Register to Submit Answer